Friday, February 19, 2010

The Best Games You’ve Never Played: Animals That Are Named After Instruments and Drive Cars Edition

As an avid fan of the Banjo Kazooie series I was, along with many others, disappointed that after years of teasing the new game was not going to be the classic adventure platformer. Instead we were presented with horrific images of our beloved duo driving around in cars that looked as if they were made of Legos. However being the wise gamer I am I waited patiently in my mountaintop castle not passing judgment until I had further information. The game came out and received decent reviews, but fan reactions seemed very polarized. Many people hated it; however some were praising it as an amazing game. Eventually I willed a copy into existence with my divine powers and I didn’t regret it for one second.

Why It’s Great:

-The missions are varied, interesting and sometimes wacky which keeps the game fresh from start to finish.

-The vehicle editor is not only easy to use but it’s flexible enough to allow you to create almost anything you can think of.

-You can spend a ton of time making and tweaking a creation to use for a specific mission or just use one of the premades just to get by, it’s all up to your own creativity.

-Tons of BK fan service throughout the game and it keeps the humor and charm of previous games in the series.

-Very bright, fun and surprisingly good graphics.

-Hero Klungo Saves The World Minigame!

1 comment: