Thursday, March 4, 2010

And I'm Off

No posts over the weekend, I'll be heading to Rhode Island for Digital Overload. It's Ctrl+Alt+Del's big LAN party, unique in the way that, somehow, they think having access to the internet is mandatory. Wouldn't that upset the whole concept of a LAN party, you ask? Wouldn't that mean the only way to play with people in the room would be to join their laggy internet games, you ask? Yes.

And lol, yes, people still ragequit at LAN parties. Our assistant editor can attest to witnessing that last year

Nevertheless, I had fun last year as I had never been a part of a gathering of so many PC gamers in one room. Alas, I won't be having my computer this year, due to Ctrl+Alt+Del's fail website design that leaves the registration button up far past its days of functionality. I'll be sticking to a little hub of a friend's Xbox, which should be aiight

I suppose there should be some point to this update......So here's Jerry Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment